The newest and many exciting property launch in Singapore has to be Haus @ Serangoon Gardens. Apart from all of the condominium launches that’s been hot within the first quarter, the 2nd quarter saw a stop by the sales of recent launches because the prices got more and more exorbitant. Finally, using the launch of the arrived estate, it’s exciting and long awaited!
Here’s why why Haus is really a rare jewel:
1. As different things, this latest launch isn’t just another condominium, but 97 units of two-floor terraces at certainly one of Singapore’s most esteemed arrived estate – Serangoon Gardens! It is really an address that many locals and expatriates would desire since it is recognized.
2. Besides this coveted address, we have an excellent location of within 1 km to subway stations and mega-malls like Serangoon MRT Station, Kovan MRT Station, NEX Shopping Center and Heartland Mall.
3. One good reason why Singaporeans throughout Singapore visit Serangoon Gardens regularly may be the popular food establishments and numerous restaurants! With Chomp Chomp opening till night time, it’s a famous food place for locals and people from other countries to understand more about.
4. All of the terrace houses are oriented in North-South direction which boosts mix ventilation and prevents the dreaded mid-day sun.
5. Haus may be the first arrived property estate to win your building and Construction Authority’s (BCA’s) top-tier Eco-friendly Mark Platinum award because every unit has innovations and fashions to help make the unit energy and water efficient. Solar power panels continues to be installed on the top the top to the convert sunlight into energy for that refrigerator. Heat generated through the air-conditioner is going to be transformed into provide warm water within the bathrooms. Additionally, it boasts is the first arrived property to include a rainwater harvesting system. Overall, the various innovations are believed in order to save as much as 40% energy and water.
6. The roads in this particular development are encircled by beautiful timber to produce a welcoming feeling of arrival whenever you go into the development. Unlike condominiums where you spend maintenance charges for landscaping inside the development, there won’t be any charges of these.
7. As home proprietors and investors always think about the potential capital gain and rental yield before choosing a house, you may be be assured that this is value for money. Buying land in Singapore is advisable because land is scarce. Thus, the need for a arrived property can increase tremendously through the years. Also, the forecasted rental yield can be compared as well as than condominiums at approximately 4 – 4.5%.
Now you can taste authentic Chinese food from Swatow Seafood at the Serangoon Gardens KTV. This restaurant comes with KTVs that adds to the luxury. Make sure you visit this restaurant with your family and friends to taste the authentic Teochew food.